Our dedicated & experienced team of wedding co-ordinators will make your Wedding Day what it should be - The Best Day Of Your Life!
Our two function rooms are suitable for all kinds of weddings, from small and intimate groups to large wedding parties. The red carpet is rolled out for your arrival to the hotel where our management team will greet you and your guests with an enchanting wedding reception.
The ambience at The Highlands Hotel is relaxed and friendly and our staff are there to meet your every request, to ensure a special experience for all your guests.
Our wedding packages include the following complimentary and optional extras:
- Pre-wedding consultation with our wedding Co-ordinators
- Pre-wedding Menus Tastings
- Complimentary chair covers
- Crisp white linen table cloths accentuated by candle light
- Complimentary Floral Arrangements
- Special accommodation rates for wedding party
- Background music throughout reception
- Limited edition print of a Johnny Boyle painting for each couple
- Complimentary Bridal Suite on night of Wedding
- Personalised Menus Cards
- Cake stand & decorative Cake Knife
- Red Carpet on Arrival
- Social Media interaction Life on our Social Media Wall
- First Dance Confetti Drop
- Guest Video Album
- Kids Entertainment Room
- Alternative Wedding Entertainment Packages
- Residents Bar Facilities
- After-Wedding Party Venue Packages
- Complimentary 1st Anniversary Stay over & Dinner
- Civil Wedding Registry Facilities
At the Highlands we put together individual wedding packages which are designed to meet all your requirements and budgets.
Our Chef and Catering Team will work with you to ensure that your Wedding Menu is tailored to suit your requirements, including all guest dietry requirements. Please do check our Wedding Menu examples here (link to Menu Page).
Get in touch and talk to one of our co-ordinators about your requirements.
"My daughter had her wedding reception on the 16th March 2018 and what an Amazing day we had. We travelled up from Belfast as Glenties is a very special place for us and our family. The location, hotel, meal and atmosphere was exactly what we expected from The Highlands. A very special mention to Sinead and Aaron who were constantly very helpful and accommodating. The renovation of the hotel is to a very high standard and the ballroom looked fantastic on the day. We had a beautiful day provided by wonderful staff who provided a lovely location and fantastic food. Highly recommend for a good family wedding. Thank you all sooooooo much."
- Annette Keenan
What a really Nice Message To Recieve from The Beautiful Bride Maria & Her Husband David On The Recent Experience Of their Marraige At The Highlands Hotel Glenties.
"The Brand New Ballroom Was Stunning, The Flower Wall Was Just Perfect For Pictures With Our Guests. The Service Was Amazing & The Food Was Top Class.
Overall, I cannot Recommend The Highlands Hotel Glenties Enough, Especially For A Wedding . The Staff Made The Whole Experience & The Feed Back From Our Guests About The Hotel Was Amazing.
Thank You Maria & David So Much From All The Team Here At The Highlands Hotel Glenties.
We Absolutely Loved Having You & Your Guests With Us At The Hotel.