The safety and duty of care of our guests and employees and their families is our main priority at The Highlands Hotel. Our plans are in place, our staff have had the relevant training and we’re now ready to share the changes with you all...
- There are sanitising stations and key entry and exit points, including the toilets and elevator.
- We have re-engineered our food & beverage areas and are following the two-metre distancing guidelines throughout the front and back of house.
- We are providing table service only.
- Young guests must be supervised at all times.
- Floor markings have been adopted in the ground floor to ensure social distancing and flow management.
- Salt and Pepper, Menus etc will be sanitised after every use. Single use menus will be available upon request.
- Booking is essential by phone, email or through Facebook. Full name and contact number for the person making the booking will be required for contact tracing.
- Contactless/card payment preferred, if this is not possible, staff handling monies will be wearing gloves.
- In regards to accommodation, key cards will be sanitised and sealed. Once rooms are sanitised by our housekeeping team, the door will be sealed. All guest toiletries will be sanitised and sealed in a bag. All guest information will be removed from the room, and available upon request from Reception.